And THIS is why cat logic doesn’t impress me…
RULES THAT GUYS WISH GIRLS KNEW
1. If you think you might be fat, you are. Don’t ask us. Just get your fat ass in a gym.
2. Learn to work the toilet seat: if it’s up put it down.
3. Don’t cut your hair. Ever.
4. Birthdays, Valentines, and Anniversaries are not quests to see if he can find the perfect present, again!
5. If you ask a question you don’t want an answer to, expect an answer you don’t want to hear.
6. Sometimes, he’s not thinking about you. Live with it.
7. Don’t ask him what he’s thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as navel lint, the shotgun formation and monster trucks.
8. Get rid of your cat. And no, it’s not different, it’s just like every other cat.
9. Dogs are better than ANY cats. Period.
10. Sunday = Sports. It’s like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.
11. Shopping is not a sport.
12. Anything you wear is fine. Really.
13. You have enough clothes.
14. You have too many shoes.
15. Crying is blackmail. Use it if you must, but don’t expect us to like it.
16. Your brother is an idiot, your ex-boyfriend is an idiot and your Dad probably is too.
17. Ask for what you want. Subtle hints don’t work.
18. No, he doesn’t know what day it is. He never will. Mark anniversaries on a calendar.
19. Yes, pissing standing up is more difficult than peeing from point blank range. We’re bound to miss sometimes.
20. Most guys own two to three pairs of shoes-what makes you think we’d be any good at choosing which pair, out of thirty, would look good with your dress?
21. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers.
22. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.
23. Your Mom doesn’t have to be our best friend.
24. Foreign films are best left to foreigners.
25. Check your oil.
26. Don’t give us 50 rules when 25 will do.
27. Don’t fake it. We’d rather be ineffective than deceived.
28. It is neither in your best interest nor ours to take the quiz together.
29. Anything we said 6 or 8 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. All comments become null and void after 7 days.
30. If you don’t dress like the Victoria’s Secret girls, don’t expect us to act like soap opera guys.
31. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad and angry, we meant the other one.
32. Let us ogle. If we don’t look at other women, how can we know how pretty you are?
33. You can either ask us to do something OR tell us how you want it done – not both.
34. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.
35. Christopher Columbus didn’t need directions, and neither do we.
36. Women wearing Wonderbras and low-cut blouses lose their right to complain about having their boobs stared at.
37. Consider Golf a mini-vacation from you. We need it, just like you do.
38. Telling us that the models in the men’s magazines are airbrushed makes you look jealous and petty and it’s certainly not going to deter us from reading the magazines.
39. The relationship is never going to be like it was the first two months we were going out.
40. Anyone can buy condoms.
41. Don’t rub the lamp if you don’t want the genie to come out.
Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO) is a colorless and odorless chemical compound, also referred to by some as Dihydrogen Oxide, Hydrogen Hydroxide, Hydronium Hydroxide, or simply Hydric acid. Its basis is the highly reactive hydroxyl radical, a species shown to mutate DNA, denature proteins, disrupt cell membranes, and chemically alter critical neurotransmitters. The atomic components of DHMO are found in a number of caustic, explosive and poisonous compounds such as Sulfuric Acid, Nitroglycerine and Ethyl Alcohol.
My personal opinion is that Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO) is not nearly as dangerous as some people make it out to be… I personally have been exposed to vast quantities of it and have only rarely suffered adverse effects. Although I do know friends and relatives that have died from excessive exposure to the stuff. And I certainly agree that putting the stuff in milk, gasoline or whiskey is to be avoided. But… Then again… My opinion is from a person who has also been exposed to vast quantities of radiation …
So… in all fairness… Here is a link to an organization that makes a good argument about how much of this stuff people are exposed to and it’s role in the real, theoretical, theological and potential destruction of mankind… They even point to passages in the Bible that indicate a mass extinction took place due to exposure to what could have only been mass quantities of DHMO… In fact… It is a scientifically proven fact that continuous inhalation of this substance is indeed fatal. Here is another link to many surveys from different countries that prove that a majority of the people would want DHMO banned.
Among the many commonly-cited DHMO-related environmental impacts are:
Read More at : http://www.dhmo.org/
Maybe it’s a good thing we decided to bomb Libya so that the country’s attention could be diverted. Apparently Charlie Sheen’s meltdown wasn’t a big enough draw. – Japan’s population of 135 million is crammed into a space slightly smaller than the state of California and faces at least two reactors melting down mere yards from the sea… While Chernobyl was a single reactor meltdown that never reached groundwater and it’s plume affected an area several times larger. READ MORE HERE
On A Related Note…
If you feel like having a bit of equipment around to give yourself a little peace of mind… A little further information on equipment and radiation
This year we will experience 4 unusual dates: 1/1/11.. 1/11/11… 11/1/11 & 11/11/11. Plus there will be 11:11:11am and pm on 11/11/11.
Now, go figure this out: Take the last 2 numbers of your birth year and the age you will be on your birthday this year — add them together and it will equal 111 unless you are under 10 years of age… Then the number will be 11… FREAKY!!!
It appears that everyone on earth will add up to the single digits of 2 or 3 …
Lots of stuff on Google regarding these numbers…
“Frosty the Snow Klan, was a spiteful, angry soul,
With a twisted noose and a bottle of hootch,
And a meth pipe up his nose!
Down through the village, With a shotgun in his hand.
Running here and there all a round the square… Dragging folks be-hind his van!!
HAYDEN, Idaho — A white separatist drew complaints from neighbors and a visit from law enforcement officers after building a snowman shaped like a member of the Ku Klux Klan on his front lawn. – From Huffpo
If this video doesn’t bring a smile to your face … You have no soul. A large number of non a-listers lip sync to The Beatles “Let It Be”… Weird right? Gets even weirder… It appears to be a promo for a Norwegian Talk Show! Even Leslie Nielson makes an appearance… But it’s even money that you’ll be mildly shocked at some of the faces you’ll see here. There’s enough “Blasts From The Past” to bring back all sorts of memories… The song ain’t half bad either… Enjoy.
(CNN) — It’s not shocking to see a woman talking on her cell phone while walking down the street. It is, however, shocking when the woman is an extra in a silent film from 1928.
Charlie Chaplin’s “The Circus” is getting internet buzz with a clip from the black-and-white comedy spreading at viral speed.
The clip — a DVD extra spotted by filmmaker George Clarke — shows a woman holding what some say appears to be a mobile phone to her ear and talking.
The only explanation: She’s a time traveler.
At least that’s the word on the Web.
In the late 1920s, Chaplin was nominated for an Academy Award for acting, writing, directing and producing “The Circus,” but he was taken out of the running and presented with a “Special Award” instead.
Perhaps the Academy didn’t think it was fair to include him in the race — what with the use of technology from the future and all.
We’re just curious who operates her mobile network.
1. Stare at the center of the trippy illusion for at least ten seconds.
Your eyes will want to look away, but focus on the center as intently as you can.
2. Stare at any solid object in your house and watch it warp!