A young man married a beautiful woman who had previously divorced 10 husbands. On their wedding night, she told her new husband to ‘Please be gentle; I’m still a virgin’.
‘What?’ said the puzzled groom.
‘How can that be possible if you’ve been married ten times.?’
- ‘Well, husband#1 was a Sales Representative; he just kept telling me how great it was going to be.
- Husband #2 was in Software Services; he was never really sure how it was supposed to function; but he said he’d look into it and get back with me..
- Husband #3 was from Field Services; he said that everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn’t get the system up.
- Husband #4 was in Telemarketing; even though he knew he had the order, he didn’t know when he would be able to deliver.
- Husband #5 was an Engineer, he understood the basic process but he wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state of the-art method.
- Husband #6 was from Administration; he thought he knew how but he wasn’t sure whether it was his job or not.
- Husband #7 was in Marketing; although he had a product, he was never sure how to position it.
- Husband #8 was a Psychiatrist; all he did was talk about it.
- Husband # 9 was a Gynecologist; all he did was look at it. .
- Husband #10 was a Stamp Collector; all he ever did was … God I miss him.
‘But now that I’ve married you, I’m so excited’. ‘Wonderful’, said the husband, ‘but why? To which she replied, ‘You’re with the ‘GOVERNMENT‘ . .. This time I KNOW I’M gonna get SCREWED.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.