Mad Cabbie Is Speaking His Mind…

When the story of the disgraced New York’s ex governor Eliot Spitzer broke I wasn’t surprised at all. It’s not that I knew about his rendezvous with high priced hookers, but it’s due to my long experience of driving hookers to men with and without power. Let me break it down for you ladies, if you have been together with your man for over ten years or so there is a 99% chance that your hubby had cheated on you, the other 1% lied their asses off. You need to be equipped with a dick to understand this concept. So the relationship between married clean cut powerful men and hookers, high priced or otherwise is a no shocking matter.

It seems that this all comes down to…


Read More HERE at Diary Of A Mad DC Cabbie

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.