- The way one should cut a Kiwi Fruit in half (along its length or across the middle).
- Leaving the kitchen door open (three times a day that one, minimum).
- The best way to hang up washing.
- Those little toothpaste speckles you make when you brush your teeth in front of the mirror.
- I eat two-fingered Kit-Kats like I’d eat any other chocolate bars of that size, i.e., without feeling the need to snap them into two individual fingers first. Margret accused me of doing this, ‘deliberately to annoy her’.
- Which way – the distances were identical – to drive round a circular bypass (this resulted in her kicking me in the head from the back seat as I drove along).
- The amount of time I spend on the computer. (OK, fair enough.)
- First Born’s name (Jonathan). Then, when that was settled…
- How to pronounce First Born’s name.
- Our telephone number.
And Many, Many More…. HERE
Anybody Who Reads This Site Regularly Knows That PMS Is A Big Deal Around My House… I Pay A Huge Price For 1 Week Out Of Every Month… I Can State Categorically… That This Article Sucks And None Of The “Cures” Work…
How to Get Rid of PMS
It must have been at least five or six years ago when I first noticed that for one full day just before I get my period, I’m always incredibly irritable. Minor disagreements, tiny inconveniences, bad smells—all things mildly annoying—make me boil. You might think that after so many months of this, I would come to expect it and sort of schedule it in: “Okay, I’m going to be crabby that day. Better not leave the house.” But in reality, it always takes me at least half a day to recognize the underlying reason for my irritability. That means, for at least the first half of one day every month, I just think everyone is an asshole.
Her parents were black, but she looks white. Kenosha Robinson on trying to figure out where she fits in.
Despite my efforts, I was still mistaken for a white girl. So I established myself with an entirely different group-the class clowns. I ridiculed myself as a way of pre-empting comments from others, joking about “not being too white to whup your butt!” Other times, I kidded about being just white enough to “claim kidnapping” if my black friends and I ever got pulled over for speeding. But underneath, it was the same old story: I was actually afraid to look at myself in the mirror. (READ MORE)
I’ve posted him before.. But I’ll have to dig up his other pics.