Damned if you can convince me that Ralphie Boy isn’t a paid Republican operative… What an egotistical misguided megalomaniacal mindf*cker!!
This schmuck claims fame as the guy who made America’s roads safe when all he did was ruin the country’s first serious run at fuel efficient and sensible cars… We’ve never caught up with the Asians or Europeans in auto manufacturing yet.
And then megalomaniac jumps in to screw up the last two tight races so’s we end up with our own mad King George the 3rd… As far as I’m concerned… Ralph Nader has the blood of our troops and the thousands of dead Iraqis on his paws.
Somebody please roll him a joint…Buy him a hooker and send him over a cliff …
In a Corvair.
The comments on THIS POST pretty much say it for me…
All of these are companies that didn’t spend quite enough time considering how their online names might appear – and be misread…
- Who Represents is where you can find the name of the agent that represents any celebrity. Their Web site is
- Experts Exchange is a knowledge base where programmers can exchange Advice and views at
- Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island at
- Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder at
- There’s the Italian Power Generator company,
- And don’t forget the Mole Station Native Nursery in New South Wales,
- If you’re looking for IP computer software, there?s always
- The First Cumming Methodist Church Web site is
- And the designers at Speed of Art await you at their wacky Web site,
I posted THIS story back in November… HealthNet had canceled this woman’s policy in a real shady move… While I’m sure that the miserable wretches will appeal the case until the poor woman dies from her cancer… Maybe this will be incentive for people to fight the bastards!
The punitive damage award is the first of its kind and has prompted the giant medical insurer to scrap practices that have recently come under fire.
Calling Woodland Hills-based Health Net’s actions “egregious,” Judge Sam Cianchetti, a retired Los Angeles County Superior Court judge, ruled that the company broke state laws and acted in bad faith.
“Health Net was primarily concerned with and considered its own financial interests and gave little, if any, consideration and concern for the interests of the insured,” Cianchetti wrote in a 21-page ruling.
Patsy Bates, a 52-year-old grandmother, was at work at the Gardena hair salon she owns when her lawyer William Shernoff called with the news. Bates said she screamed and thanked the lawyer.
When Health Net dropped her in January 2004, Bates was stuck with more than $129,000 in medical bills and was forced to stop chemotherapy for several months until she found a charity to pay for it.
At the arbitration hearing, internal company documents were disclosed showing that Health Net had paid employee bonuses for meeting a cancellation quota and for the amount of money saved.
“It’s difficult to imagine a policy more reprehensible than tying bonuses to encourage the rescission of health insurance that keeps the public well and alive,” the judge wrote.
Health Net Chief Executive Jay Gellert ordered an immediate halt to cancellations and told The Times that the company would be changing its coverage applications and retraining its sales force.
“I just want to report that the president did a fair amount of dancing when he was in Africa and demonstrated that he can stay on the beat,” said Rice, an accomplished musician who loves to dance herself.
“You look skeptical, but I was there? I can certify,” Rice added when reporters chuckled at her observations and asked to see a video of the president dancing.
If your eyes follow the movement of the rotating pink dot, the dots will remain only one color, pink.
However if you stare at the black ‘ + ‘ in the center, the moving dot turns to green.
Now, concentrate on the black ‘ + ‘ in the center of the picture. After a short period, all the pink dots will slowly disappear, and you will only see only a single green dot rotating.
It’s amazing how our brain works. There really is no green dot, and the pink ones really don’t disappear. This should be proof enough, we don’t always see what we think we see.
On the way out… The folks wearing yellow represent corn…
Results of a recent survey show that there are 7 kinds of sex:
The 1st kind of sex is called: Smurf Sex.
* This kind of sex happens when you first meet someone and you both have sex until you are blue in the face.
The 2nd kind of sex is called: Kitchen Sex.
* This is when you have been with your partner for a short time and you are so needy you will have sex anywhere, even in the kitchen.
The 3rd kind of sex is called: Bedroom Sex.
* This is when you have been with your partner for a long time. Your sex has gotten routine and you usually have sex only in your bedroom.
The 4th kind of sex is called: Hallway Sex.
* This is when you have been with your partner for too long. When you pass each other in the hallway you both say ‘screw you.’
The 5th kind of sex is called: Religious Sex.
* Which means you get Nun in the morning, Nun in the afternoon and Nun at night.(Very Popular)
The 6th kind is called Courtroom Sex.
* This is when you cannot stand your wife any more. She takes you to court and screws you in front of everyone.
And; Last, but not least,
The 7th kind of sex is called: Social Security Sex.
* You get a little each month. But not enough to live on!!!
I’m afraid to say which level I’m at…